1. Through this Website, the User can apply for an accreditation to render its media services on certain Events pertaining to the WorldSBK and to have access to certain Content provided by DORNA under the terms and conditions contained herein.
2. The User is only authorised to use the Website for professional purposes only. Supply, exchange, modification, selling and transmission of any Accreditation and/or Content at which the User may have access through the Website or granted as consequence of its application for any purpose is not permitted, whether it be for free or paid.
3. Any material presented in the Website including, but not limited to, audio, images, software, text and/or videoclips (henceforth referred to as “Content”) is protected according to the Intellectual Property Laws. The Content should not be used, apart from in the form specified in this document or authorized by DORNA for each relevant piece of Content, and it remains prohibited to eliminate references to copyright or commercial brands and any other corresponding references. Any unauthorised use of Content will be penalised.
4. DORNA is not responsible for any services, information and/or comments offered or provided by different parties other than DORNA.
5. Visiting the Website does not oblige the User to submit any information of a personal nature. However, the User is aware of and accepts that, in order to be able to apply for the Accreditations through the WorldSBK ONLINE MEDIA CENTRE and to receive or access certain Contents, the provision of information is necessary. This procedure involves the notification of certain personal details, and in said case the User recognises that the subjection of any information of a personal nature remains subject to:a. In compliance with the Spanish L.O. 15/1999, 13th December, Data Protection Act, in accordance with the Directive 95/46/CE, of the European Parliament and Council, dated as of October 24th 1995, any personal details given will be stored in a personal data file pertaining to DORNA. The User expressly lends their consent to the incorporation of said details in said file and their use for the ends henceforth mentioned.
6. If the User is granted with an Accreditation for an Event/s and becomes a “Pass Holder”, the User/Pass Holder expressly accepts and abides to be binded by the conditions set out in the Accreditation Acceptance form, which shall be signed by the corresponding applicant, the Accreditation itself, the conditions determined by DORNA from time to time and/or as displayed at the Event, as well as by the terms and conditions of the Website.
7. The use of any Content accessed through the WorldSBK ONLINE MEDIA CENTRE or provided by DORNA shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions of the www.worldsbk.com website and/or to the conditions set out by DORNA from time to time.
8. The User recognises and accepts that DORNA is not responsible for Content from third parties, or for any cases of defamation, error, inaccuracy, slander, obscenity or blasphemy included in such communication. DORNA, in cases in which they have knowledge of such matters, will be able to modify, edit or delete any material used or conversations deemed illegal, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that violate DORNA policy in any form. DORNA will fully cooperate with any law-upholding authorities or judicial orders that solicit the identity of whomever publishes such material.
9. The User acknowledges and recognises that transmissions through the Internet are never totally private and secure, unless indicated to the contrary. Sending a message to DORNA does not imply that DORNA has special responsibility as regards the User. In the moment that the User accesses pages or sections in which the existence of security control is specified (as in the case of a bank transfer) the security of the data’s being sent will be established by set conditions.
10. DORNA assumes no responsibility, including but not limited to, negligence on the side of DORNA, for any loss or damage caused to computers or software deriving from use of the Website, or from the downloading of material, data, text, images, audio or video from the Website, whether it be caused by a virus or any other form.
11. The present Terms and Conditions of Use, and any other additional conditions published on the Website, constitute a full agreement between DORNA and the User in relation to the use of the Website. The present Terms And Conditions Of Use are subject to Spanish law, without reference to legal norms, and in the case of a dispute the User it will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid, Spain.
12. The User is obliged to comply with any additional conditions indicated on the Website, likewise any conditions able to be modified in accordance with necessary through a change in law. DORNA will be permitted to modify any part of the present Terms And Conditions Of Use at any given moment, at it sole discretion and without prior notice to the User. Continuing to use the Website after such changes have been published indicates an acceptance of said changes. DORNA, reserves the right to modify, cancel, alter replace, change, interrupt or suspend any Content published on the Website, be it temporary or permanent, without prior notification or assuming any responsibility.
© DORNA 2016. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
© 2019 Dorna WorldSBK | Terms & Conditions